Vision and Mission
- To provide high quality dental education program at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- To facilitate the students to acquire knowledge in basic behavioral and clinical sciences for general practice of dentistry, dental specialties, research and teaching.
- To provide comprehensive primary and specialized oral health care to people, especially marginalized groups and disseminate knowledge of disease prevention to the public, and continuing dental education to professionals.
- To build and provide world class infrastructure and facilities with quality teachers and to conduct valid academic programs of practical and real world knowledge of dentistry.
- To transfer scientific knowledge to achieve professional skill and personal qualities of international standard.
- To create infrastructure and hospital facilities to serve the public including free service to the poor and needy.
- Quality of both manpower and service to promote quality education to convert a novice into a competent expert ensured by observing global standard practices in imparting education and dental services.
read more >>